Internet Explorer comes preinstalled with all the Windows versions. It is the default web browser of Windows computers’. Though, almost everyone is familiar with modern web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and of course the Microsoft Edge.
There is no regular way to uninstall Internet Explorer from the Windows 10 computer, but the good news is you can disable this on Windows 10 and also on any other Windows version. Follow the steps below to disable Internet Explorer in 2 minutes only.
- On the start menu search for ‘Turn Windows features on or off”.
- Select Turn Windows features on or off from the list.
- Uncheck the Internet Explorer from the Windows Features list.
- Click on the OK button.
- It will give a warning, ignore this warning and click on the Yes button to proceed.
- Click on the OK button to continue.
- It will take a moment to apply the settings. And after this it will ask you to restart the computer to apply the settings.
- Restart your computer to disable Internet Explorer.
You can enable Internet Explorer again by following the steps and checking the Internet Explorer from Windows Features list.
- Convert Multiple Images to Text using OCR using Python - November 10, 2023
- How to use WhatsApp on Android Tablet (Simultaneously) - September 1, 2022
- How to Cancel PayPal Subscriptions (recurring payments through PayPal)? - June 28, 2022