You can hide your friends on Facebook app from the other people on Facebook. You can do this on the Facebook application installed on your mobile.
You should always hide the friend-list from strangers for the sake of your privacy. You can follow this guide to find other ways to keep your privacy secure on the Internet.
Hide friends on Facebook app
- On the Facebook app go to Settings & Privacy by clicking on the Hamburger button on the top right. See the image below for reference.
- Now go to Privacy shortcuts from Settings & Privacy menu.
- Under Privacy shortcuts click on See more privacy settings.
- Under Privacy settings, click on “Who can see your friend list?“.
- On Friends list privacy page you can see different privacy options for you Friend-list. To hide the list from all click on See more at the bottom.
- Select Only me to hide your Facebook friend-list. You can opt for the other options available.
- How to use WhatsApp on Android Tablet (Simultaneously) - September 1, 2022
- How to Cancel PayPal Subscriptions (recurring payments through PayPal)? - June 28, 2022
- Run multiple instances(dual apps) of the same app on a Windows computer - December 19, 2021